Monday, March 14, 2011

Cancer Tonsil Prognosis

Orata al forno con patate

Good afternoon!! Missing from my blog a few days, unfortunately I could not use my PC for work served to hubby!
I read a message from my buddy quickly Vicky, whom I give an award (grazieeeee!!), I saw you posted so many recipes for my contest (Evvivaaaaaaaa!!), Now everything to settle down fairly well.
But here I am back, and with a recipe that will make you literally licking their chops! :-) A second adjoining boundary with really tasty!

Serves 4:

4 medium-sized bream
6 medium potatoes
80 g.
grated Parmesan cheese 1 / 2 dl.
of extra virgin olive oil chopped parsley salt


scaly sea bream with squamapesce (I used the squamapesce Pedrini ) evisceratele, wash under running water and dry thoroughly. Peel, wash and cut the potatoes thinly.
Cover the bottom of an ovenproof dish with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, sprinkle with a little 'of parsley and cover with the potatoes, sprinkle with some' of the Parmesan.
Lie down and cover the fish with the remaining potatoes, remaining Parmesan and parsley. Drizzle with oil, salt and cook in oven pre heated to 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment